...Cyprus has one of the warmest summer and winter climates in the Mediterranean.....
The best time to invest in Cyprus is now as the island is emerging as one of the best investment destinations in the world today across many industries. The economy has shown solid and consistent growth in the recent past. It has been projected to continue its upward resilience due to the efforts of the government to ensure an attractive investment and tax-friendly environment.
Its strategic location close to Europe, Asia and Africa is well serviced by two airports that provide regular and frequent connections to all capitals and major cities in Europe, Asia, and North Africa. The combination of its strategic location and EU membership delivers many benefits to the business community and has contributed to the island's development as a financial center in the region.
Most investors soon discover the benefits of living in Cyprus-especially with a family and doing business there. The warm and predictable climate, security and stability, an extremely low crime rate, excellent infrastructure, affordable health care are just a few of the long list of positives that make Cyprus not only a great country to invest in but also to live in for increased international mobility.
winters and hot and sunny summers
Below are some enticing benefits of investing and living in Cyprus
- Cyprus offers investors a unique opportunity to obtain a permanent resident permit which can lead to a
subsequent Cyprus/EU citizenship. You can secure Cypriot citizenship within 3-4 months, which is extremely quick in
comparison to other golden visa countries.
- The Cypriot passport and citizenship of an EU country, allowing the freedom to work, travel, study and live
anywhere within the EU including countries such as Germany, France and the UK.
- Another major upside to the citizenship that is offered by Cyprus is that it does not require the investor to
reside in Cyprus; neither does it require them to become tax residents.
- Over 80% of the country speaks English and there are excellent education facilities including several UK
universities with campuses on the island.
- The country boasts of world-class infrastructure which makes business and life much easier. This includes huge
investments in telecommunications, shipping, and transportation.
- Tourism has flourished and so has the real estate market. The tourism industry is probably one of Cyprus’ most
resilient economic sectors.
- Cyprus is blessed with large amounts of natural beauty, all of which has been maintained and kept in pristine
condition. This has led to great enhancement of its competitive edge as a first-class tourist destination.
- The crime rate in the country is exceptionally low and there is a high quality of life in the country, which is
because of the low cost of living.
- Applicants can secure permanent residency in Cyprus through investment in new real estate.
- The programme is one of the fastest and simplest investor visa programmes in Europe.
- It requires an investment of €300,000 into property to gain the Cyprus residency permit.
- The residency visa is granted within two months and covers the whole family.
- It includes parents of both the main applicant and spouse plus dependent children up to the age of 25 and it is valid for life and can be passed down to dependents and spouse.
- The permanent residency programme offers ease of travel throughout the European Union and requires just one visit to Cyprus by all family members once every two years.
- The investment may be made by a company for which the main applicant and spouse are beneficial owners.
- The investment can be into a maximum of two properties provided they reach the €300,000 permanent residency limit.